Do you remember your childhood days when you used to play Ludo with your cousins, or you used to call your friends to your home and play Ludo for hours? Times have changed, but people still crave captivating games like Ludo.
With the advent of the internet, social networking sites, and chat messengers, gaming portals have also gripped the masses. Indoor games have changed a trend and come to smartphones these days. Considering online games’ huge demand and popularity, the gaming industry has decided to give them an indigenous touch by developing online Ludo.
It is the digital version of the classic board game. Ludo is one of the favorites and most played indoor games that probably almost everyone has played during their childhood. Hence, it is unsurprising that the ludo online game has gained immense popularity in such a short period.
It is an online game that is available on Android and Apple phones. It is easy to play, and even you can add to the fun by adding your friends to your game. Yes, you read it right!
Though it is an online game, you and your friends must install it from their respective stores on your phones. Still, you can have fun playing it together. To learn how to start playing the online ludo game, continue reading!
Follow these steps to get started:
- If you are an Android user, go to your Google Play store and download the best Ludo app. If you have an iPhone, go to the App store and download the game. You will find several apps that can be used to play Ludo to narrow down your choices, compare the customer ratings, and choose the best one.
- Once the game is installed, log in as a guest. You can connect your Facebook account with the Ludo app, but if you want to play with your friends, it is not needed. Go ahead and complete the setup.
- After the setup is complete, click on “Play with friends.” On the next screen, choose a color of your choice, and then you will see two options- Create and Join. Create allows you to generate a code for your friends to join the game. If you want to join a friend’s room instead, click on ‘Join’ and enter the code to start playing with your friend.
- Once the room is created, you will be asked to set an entry amount. Now, you will receive a code you need to share with your friends with whom you want to play the game. While the traditional Ludo board will have a maximum of four players, some apps have more than a four-player option.
- After all your friends have joined, you can start playing the game.
- You will have to tap on the dice to roll it and play your turn.
Why is online Ludo so popular?
Here are a few reasons why millions of people are drawn to this old dice game; continue reading!
It is easy to play
Playing Ludo online is easy. It is the same as the traditional board game. The board is divided into four quadrants- yellow, blue, green and red; the only difference is it can now be played on smartphones.
It comes with advanced graphics and an interface
The online Ludo offers a fantastic user interface that captures the audience’s interest and keeps users coming back again and again.
It offers high competition
The ease of internet availability has led to more and more users stepping into online gaming, directly contributing to the rise of competitors of all levels and interests. Moreover, Ludo can be easily downloaded on any device within seconds, owing to the inflow of more players daily.
Hopefully, this article is helpful and will aid you in getting started with the game.